Albany Square2707 Dawson Road
Albany, GA 31707
- 118,000-square-foot* anchored shopping center featuring Hobby Lobby, PetSmart and Party City.
- The property is located at the retail crossroads of the city, shadow-anchored by Publix and Target to the east and adjacent to Albany Mall to the west. Albany Mall is an 872,000-square-foot* regional mall anchored by Dillard’s, JCPenney, Belk and Sears.
- Albany is the eighth largest city in Georgia and the biggest city in the southwestern part of the state.
- The Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany is one of the area’s largest employers. The base, charged with rebuilding and repairing ground combat and combat support equipment, employs approximately 2,400 civilians and 600 Marines.
- Albany is also home to several large manufacturing plants including plants operated by Miller Coors Brewing, Procter & Gamble and Georgia Pacific.
|1 mi.||3 mi.||5 mi.|
|Avg HH Income ($)||75,841||76,166||64,630|
|Med HH Income ($)||55,466||53,883||43,776|
Type: Multi-Tenant Retail
Parking Spaces: 720
Year Built: 1998
James L. Nystrom, SIOR
|4||3,240 SF||6||2,880 SF|
|1||Hobby Lobby||60,000 SF|
|2||Party City||14,209 SF|
|5||Sprint PCS||2,650 SF|